Paytm being India’s top mobile recharge and commerce platform assists its users to recharge mobiles instantly at zero cost with the help of Paytm Wallet. The instant online mobile recharge services of Paytm app is straightforward and revolves around a few very simple steps. It lets you recharge your phones and pay other utility bills online anytime and from anywhere. To do this effectively, you only need your Smartphone and internet connectivity.
Let us go through the steps you need to follow to enjoy Paytm Mobile Recharge Services-
Steps to recharge mobile via Paytm App
- In the very first step, you need to enter your prepaid mobile number and select your mobile operator
- Then, you should add money to your Paytm Wallets that you can do in a few clicks. You should just click on ‘Add Money’ option on the Paytm app home screen
- Now you can enter the amount you want your phone to recharge with
- Here you can also pick some of the recharge promo codes that are available to your number and will give you some Cashback or other offers
- Now, you can pay via Paytm Wallet if you have added money in your wallet, and if not, then you can also pay using Debit/Credit Cards or Net Banking
- Paytm mobile recharge is quick, secure and profitable that not only saves your time but also offers personalized coupons and Cashback offers
Paytm App can recharge below given cellular networks of India-
- Airtel Recharge
- Vodafone Recharge
- Jio Recharge
- Idea Recharge
- Reliance Recharge
- Tata Docomo GSM Recharge
- MTNL Recharge
- BSNL Recharge
- Aircel Recharge
- MTS Recharge
- Tata Docomo CDMA Mobile Recharge and many more
In addition to Mobile Recharge services, you can also use Paytm App to pay or receive money with great ease. It also lets you shop online through your Smartphone. To instantly pay anyone a fixed amount via Paytm, users only need to scan the recipient’s QR code or enter their mobile number in the ‘Pay’ option and transaction would be processed immediately in the most secured manner.
To accept the money via Paytm, the user only needs to click on the ‘Accept Payment’ option on the home screen of their Paytm app. Then he or she should ask the sender to scan their Paytm app. The receiver can also do this by taking a screenshot of their screen and asking the sender to ‘Scan Paytm QR Code from Gallery’. The receiver can send that screenshot using WhatsApp or Email and once the sender scans OR code from the gallery, he or she will be able to pay the receiver immediately.
Paytm lets you accept your money in Paytm Wallet or you can also transfer the same into your bank account by clicking on the ‘Passbook’ icon and choosing ‘Send money to Bank’ option. You would only be required to give some important details related to your bank account and the money will be added to your bank.
The complete process of using Paytm Mobile Recharge App is highly convenient, secure and lets users enjoy great Cashback benefit.