As soon as the 12th board exams are over, students look forward to appearing for various competitive exams. One of the most esteemed and highly opted for exams is JEE Advanced. This article will also help you to find some best IIT colleges in India.
Mentioned below is all you need to know about the jee advanced registration
The first thing you need to know is if you are eligible to appear for JEE advanced as per the set criteria.
- You should be among the top 2,00,000 candidates in JEE Main exam (including all categories)
- Your birth date should be on or after October 1, 1991. For Sc ST candidates it is on or after October 1, 1986.
- You should not have got admission in IIT/ISM before.
The registration fee for the exam is as stated below
Fill the registration form
The very first step of registering for JEE advanced is filling the registration form. You need to start with logging in with your JEE Main Roll number, the password you created while registering for JEE Main and the security pin. After providing all this information correctly, you will be asked to change the password. Once you register, the page with the information such as your JEE main score, your contact details, academic details and all the furnished to JEE Main will come up. You will then have to give additional information for JEE Advanced which is language of question paper, choice of examination centers, class XII board examination’s roll number and eligibility for DS category.
In the second step, need to upload the copies of certificates of class 10th/Proof of DOB, class 12th (or equal level) of examination, Category,PIO Card / DS certificate etc as applicable in JPG/JPEG format. Along with all these documents, you also need to upload a small photograph.
Payment of Registration Fee
The third step refers to the payment of the registration fee. There are 3 modes of payment:
- Payment by Credit /Debit Card & Internet Banking
Once you are through with the first 2 steps, click on “Pay Registration Fee”. You will be automatically redirected to the payment page. You can choose to pay with a credit card, debit card or through internet banking. You will receive a unique registration number along with your payment details. Take a print of the same for your reference.
- Cash payment in SBI Branch
You also have the option to pay cash in SBI branch. Clicking on the ‘Pay Registration Fee’ button, the system will redirect you to State Bank Multi Option Payment System (MOPS) page where you can select SBI Branch. A challan will be generated. You can take a print of the same and take it to any of the DSBI bank’s branch and pay cash. Visit the webpage after making completing the payment and download the registration details.
- Payment for Dubai Exam Center
If you who want Dubai as your exam center, the registration fee is USD 220. The fee needs to be paid by international debit/credit card which is issued by a foreign bank. The payment will be rejected if made by a card issued in India. Registration details can be downloaded with the unique registration number once the payment is successful.
Things to know:
- The image uploaded should have a front view of your face.
- You face should be recognizable in the image. It should not be very old.
- Photographs with very poor resolution are not acceptable.
- The photograph should be a professional one and should not have fancy elements like sun glasses, hat or cap.
- The name on the certificate should match your name.
- The signature should not be in capital letters.